Friday, August 04, 2006

five little piggies

this is a random conversation between me and myself. all of us talk to ourselves in our heads and sometimes even out loud. doesn't mean that we need psychiatric help but if we talk to more than one alter-ego, then...

when i talk to myself, sometimes it's the practical side talking to the emotional side, sometimes i'm scolding myself for some boo boo or other, sometimes i'm just plain trying to talk some sense into my own thick skull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: Oi! those fellas doing the gutter left already ah?

other me: no sound also, sure left already. leave also never even say anything. ceh!

me: you think what, must inform you of everything ah?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: why those people like that photo i took? not very nice also

other me: what? cannot is it? must give reason ah?

me: no lah, that one not arty farty, so plain only. why didn't they like this one? nicer what

other me: people like you photo somemore you ask so many questions. shaddup already

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: aiyoh, must mop the house today lah. tired lah

other me: Oi lazybum! floor sticky sticky already lah. so dirty!

me: never mind lah. mop next week. didn't get enough rest last nite

other me: excuses! last week also lazy to mop

me: ok lah. i mop after the newspapers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: look at her, think hell of a pretty, but look like "come fuck me" only

other me: what?! you also sometimes look like that what

me: i never look like that ok. i look hot

other me: pigi dah! hot. ceh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: should i buy this book? hmmm...

other me: wait lah. paperback coming out soon one

me: yeah, but the jeffrey archer wait so long still no paperback, and now totally cannot find somemore

other me: aiyah, wait lah one more month, maybe got then

me: ok lah, ok lah. i wait

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger LLopez said...

Oh my God!!! I was laughing my fat rear off when I read this. You're just too funny. That conversations of yours....way hilarious!! "Come fuck me" look? Are you kidding me? LMFAO!!!!! Thanks for the smile, Corey....I seriously need one! You just made my day :=)

7/8/06 11:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home