Friday, May 05, 2006

heard some really loud shouting a couple of nights ago. turns out to be my neighbour 2 houses away. being the busy body that i am, i went to the front of the house to find out more. turns out he was shouting in mandarin. my mandarin sucks. can't really understand what he was saying. he was shouting at his wife who was in his suv with his young kid. will try to translate what lil that i understood

neighbour: *SHOUTING LOUDLY*

me: aiyoh! who was that??

hubster: so loud lah. which house?

me: dunno lah. could be the house opposite. heard some loud quarrels from there before.

hubster: no lah, it's from this side of the road

me: there! there! the people 2 houses away!

hubster: why lah? what's going on?

me: dunno. i don't understand mandarin.

neighbour: WHERE ARE THE KEYS?!!

wife: i don't know where the keys are.

neighbour: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW??!! *furiously kick and hit the front door grill*

i think he finally realise that the keys were with him as he manage to lock his grill and got into his suv and revved off. what a nutcase!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home