Monday, October 13, 2008

me: aiyoh, it's 2 years already since the last post

other me: yes ah? 2 years already meh? so fast ah?

me: ya-lah!!

OM: what happened lah, so long no post?

me: pregnant what, then gotta take care of son what..

OM: so? you surf internet what... why no blog?

me: aiyah, lazy lah want to log on lah, blogger takes forever one to log on, and then got to type type. surf internet just click click here, click click there can already what. or tap tap on the pad thingy

OM: niamah, become mother already blady lazy lah you, all also don't want to do

me: you think what? i very free izzit? no need to cook lah, clean lah, wash clothes lah. i barely got any 'me' time you know. can go crazy one you know!

OM: ceh! enough lah, don't want to talk to you already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home